Here the program:
– arrival in the morning in Franciacorta with your own cars.
– at 11:00 am visit at a famous and historic wine cellar placed in the central part of Franciacorta. The guide will show and explain you the Franciacorta method and you will have access to the rooms of refinement. At the end of the visit you will taste two Franciacorta wines.
– at 1:00 pm lunch in a traditional restaurant or in an agritourism. The menu will consist of three courses, of which: two courses at your choice between starter, entrée and main course, dessert, water, a glass of Franciacorta wine and coffee.
– in the afternoon you will visit a little and traditional wine cellar of Franciacorta with taste of three different Franciacorta wines.
<strong>The tour is to be considered in autonomy and with your own vehicles.</strong>
The visits to the wine cellars will take more or less 90 minutes, the wine cellars will be chosen at the moment of the reservation, choosing among the wine cellars of the <strong>Consorzio Franciacorta</strong>.
The price is for a person and includes:
– Visit to two wine cellars, one big and famous and one little and traditional.
– Taste of five Franciacorta wines.
– Lunch of three courses with beverages (wine and water)