Here the program
Arrival in Franciacorta in the beginning of the afternoon, you will visit a little family-run wine cellar. A guide will explain you the Franciacorta method while you will tasting two wines.
The check-in at the agritourism in Franciacorta afterwards.
In the evening you will have a welcome dinner with a traditional menu (three courses, beverages included).
After breakfast the morning will be dedicated to visit Montisola, the biggest lake isle of Europe.
In Montisola you will have bicycles to discover the isle (10 km).
At lunch you will be free to chose between the different traditional local restaurants to taste the typical cuisine.
The price is for a person and includes:
– A night in agritourism in double bedroom with breakfast included.
– Visit to a wine cellar.
– Description of the Franciacorta method.
– Taste of Franciacorta wines.
– Dinner with 3 courses in a traditional restaurant.
– Bicycles to discover Montisola.
– Round ticket to Montisola.